Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Aypa Power, a Blackstone portfolio company, is a leading developer, owner and operator of utility-scale energy storage and hybrid renewable projects that power our communities and cities. Our mission is to responsibly decarbonize the grid and make North American energy markets more affordable, sustainable, and efficient. Aypa is well-capitalized and uniquely positioned to lean forward on projects with deal structures that are well suited to meet our customers’ needs. Aypa has been at the forefront of energy storage development since our first energy storage project came online in 2018. As a leader in our industry, we now have over 11 GW of utility-scale energy storage and hybrid renewable energy projects in development, and 32 projects in operation or construction across North America.
Aypa is seeking an Austin, TX based marketing and communications professional to support and amplify Aypa’s work as an energy storage and renewables leader.
- Support the origination team in preparing materials for customer meetings and RFP responses
- Promote the company and its projects in different areas of the country
- Manage timelines and dates for submittals of RFPs
- Manage and create a library of company materials and content
- Coordinate closely with other internal stakeholders for RFP deliverables
- Help facilitate community outreach initiatives
- Generate content for website and social media
- Design and implement internal emails, notifications and other communications
- Support ongoing communication strategies and partner with internal stakeholders to elevate employee awareness on business priorities and culture
- Create communication materials and supporting documents for meetings and events
- Support Commercial and Development teams by creating sales support materials, pitch decks, RFP response packages, trade show presentations and other marketing collateral
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing and communications or related field
- 3+ years' experience in marketing and communications
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills, including copywriting and proofreading experience.
- Experience generating professional content with minimal external resource assistance.
- Ability to take general and/or technical information to develop interesting and accessible content in a variety of formats.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word Press, email marketing and social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple, concurrent projects with revolving, occasionally shifting deadlines and quick turnaround requests
- Understanding of energy markets and renewable energy development is a plus
Compensation and Location:
- Salary: A base salary commensurate with experience.
- Bonus: An annual bonus will be awarded based on both individual performance as well as the overall success of the business.
- Benefits: Aypa offers an attractive benefit package with excellent health care / dental / vision, 401k matching, and other health and wellness benefits.
- Location: Ability to work in the United States is a requirement. This position will be based in Austin, TX, and will be a hybrid (in-office and remote) role.
Aypa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Get the word out!
Get a trackable link to share anywhere.Get Job LinkLocation